Saturday 13 June 2015

Amazing Free Fonts of The Week - Variane Script, Firefly, Panton

Amazing Free Fonts - A weekly series that I run on this blog. If you're looking for fresh new fonts to spice up your design work, you have come to the right place. Amazing free fonts of the week is the weekly series where I feature three amazing new fonts that are available for free in the fonts market.

Variane Script Free Font


download variane script font free

This is my first work for my brand Work Ins Studio. I love to make script font because of the complexity of the script font at the time of making it. This is the font that is simple and clean. I think the font is very suitable in every field of design. I make these fonts in just two days. You can get it at the link below. 



Download Varian Script Font Free


Firefly Free Font

download firefly free font

As graphic designers we’re always on the hunt for new fonts, brushes, templates, etc – so that’s what I’m here to give you! Today’s Design Freebie is hand drawn font Firefly.

Download Firefly Free Font


Panton Free Font

download panton free font


Inspired by the classic grotesque typefaces – Panton has his own unique style in expressed perfect softened geometric forms.

The font family is most suitable for headlines of all sizes, as well as for text blocks that come in both maximum and minimum variations. Panton font styles are applicable for any type of graphic design in web, print, motion graphics etc and perfect for t-shirts and other items like posters, logos.

Download Panton free Font

No comments:

Post a Comment