Monday 8 September 2014

Welcome to The Fonts Collector

Thanks for hopping on board. Welcome to my blog. I'm a self taught graphic designer and I simple love typography. By profession I'm a doctor so time is always 'the' factor for me when it comes to blogging and graphic designing. Nevertheless, I have started this blog with the intent to fill it with typographic resources for aspiring amateur designers like myself who are always out there hunting for some really cool fonts.

Currently, I'm working as a freelance designer at Fiverr where I create unique typographic posters for my clients. It's a nice workplace and you can make some hefty pocket money through it. On this blog, I'll be sharing some of the unique fonts that are available free out there in the market. So, hopefully, you'll be forced to revisit this blog to check out the updated collection. If you do visit this blog, feel free to leave a comment and some feedback! Cheers and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment